What is Topgolf?
In short, we’re a sports entertainment complex that features an inclusive, high-tech golf game that everyone can enjoy. Paired with an outstanding food and beverage menu, climate-controlled hitting bays and music, every Topgolf has an energetic hum that you can feel right when you walk through the door.
What makes Topgolf so high-tech?
Our patented technology allows you to track your golf ball and accurately score each shot based on the target it enters. Which also means we can’t get into the details of how it actually works.
Topgolf venues are also adding Toptracer technology, allowing you to see a real-time trace of your ball's flight path as well as insights into speed, distance, angle and accuracy. Basically, everything you’d ever want to know about your shot.
Can I book a bay?
You can secure a Fast Pass which will provide you Skip the Line access to the next available bay. Visit our Fast Pass page at topgolfdubai.ae/reserve and at an additional cost, select your preferred day and time. Once you have secure your Fast Pass, you will be provided priority access to the next available bay at the time you have booked.
Please note that this is an additional cost and our Fast Pass is not redeemable on F&B, game play or retail.
Bookings cannot be made over the phone and can only be done online!
Are your prices are per bay or per person?
Our pricing is per bay, per hour. You are allowed up to 6 people per bay! Bring your group and enjoy an hour of Game Play. If you wish to extend your Game Play, your Bay Host will happily ask you before your hour is finished if you want to extend and then increase your game time at an additional cost.
Our prices vary depending on day and time so have a look at our prices by visiting topgolfdubai.ae/play/prices
Do you provide clubs or must I bring my own?
Every bay includes a set of Ladies and Men's golf clubs, free of charge to use during your game play. If you're bring the kids or a leftie, then feel free to ask your Bay Host for set of golf clubs so you and the little ones don't have to miss out on the fun.
If you’re more comfortable playing with your own clubs, we have designated areas within our bays to store them. We will also store your clubs in our club room if we happen to be on a wait so that you can enjoy our venue without lugging them around.
Is there an age limit?
Our venue welcomes all ages and abilities. Bring the kids, bring the family, bring your friends! We're fun for everyone.
- Please note:
Anyone under 16 must be supervised at all times by a guest aged 21+
After 9PM, anyone under 18 must be supervised by a guest aged 21+
Guests aged 21+ must showcase valid ID upon request
Do you have parking?
Yes, we have general parking for all Guests as well as a taxi drop off and pick up so you don't have to drive if you don't want to!
Are you wheelchair accessible?
Yes we are! Our venue entrance is accessible for wheelchair and prams and we have elevators which go to all floors.
What are your rules?
At Topgolf, everyone's well-being is very important. We are committed to providing an excellent experience in a welcoming and inclusive environment so we can have fun together. Combining a few laughs, great food, and hours of Topgolf can create some epic memories. So for all parties involved, and we do mean parties, please follow our code of conduct:
- Obey all verbal and posted rules and instructions. Use common sense to protect yourself and others.
- All players must hit from the mat at all times. No running starts (we all loved that movie too).
- Only the person hitting a ball should stand beyond the red line. All other players should stand behind the red line at all times. Players are responsible for the safety of others around them and should always check their surroundings before swinging a club.
- Aim for the targets at all times - how else are you going to score? Hitting golf balls over the boundary netting is prohibited, and all players are responsible for damages or injuries caused by any balls hit outside of the premises. (Topgolf balls report back to us when they’ve lost their way outside our nets…)
- Throwing golf balls is prohibited.
- Any Guest under 16, or under 18 after 9pm, must always be supervised by a Guest over 21.
- Players must stay behind the yellow line at all times. Please take extra care when playing from upstairs bays.
- Topgolf is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Thank you for being courteous and respectful to all Guests & Associates while enjoying your time at Topgolf.